Southwest Precision Instruments Provides Service, Repairs and Cleaning for all brands of microscopes, including
Accu-Scope, Unitron, Nikon, Olympus, Zeiss, Leica, Wild, Leitz, Cambridge Instruments, American Optical, Bausch & Lomb, Meiji Techno, Motic, Swift, Nasco and others.
Our Complete Inspection and Tune-up: Every Microscope, Every Time.
- Perform complete inspection, provide written inspection report
- Clean all exterior surfaces of instrument and peripheral components
- Inspect and clean all optical elements, including:
- substage condenser elements
- peripheral devices, including:
- collector lenses
- relay lenses
- camera couplers
- digital camera interfaces
- Check and adjust parfocality (all microscopes) as needed
- Check and adjust parcentricity (polarization microscopes) as needed
- Clean and lubricate:
- focusing mechanisms
- bearing tracks
- all sliding wear surfaces (dovetails, gliding stages etc.)
- Clean, adjust and center illumination system
- Clean and center epifluorescence system (if so equipped)
- Optimize Köhler illumination (compound microscopes)
- Center and parfocalize photo and video systems as needed
Is your current service provider giving your microscopes the attention they deserve? If not, call today for an appointment. Let us prove to you that regular professional service and technical support does make a difference!
Our service is based on flat rates. Unless a component is broken or the instrument needs extra repair work, there are no additional charges.
© 2011 Southwest Precision